Uniform Dress Code
The school has a school uniform and all children in the school will be expected to dress in a manner, which compiles with these colours. The school colour is Navy blue and the various options are as follows:
- Cranford Sweatshirt.
- Cranford Polo Shirt.
- Black/Grey Trousers.
- Black/Grey Skirt.
- Black/Grey Pinafore Dress.
- Navy Blue Fleece.
- Navy Blue Cranford Cardigan.
- Grey or white socks and sensible, black shoes are required, not trainers or boots.
- Dark blue shorts.
- Cranford T-shirt.
- Plimsolls (Pumps) will be required for all indoor work.
Summer Uniform Alternative
- A summer dress with a blue Gingham or Striped pattern
- Cranford Polo Shirt with smart shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
Winter Uniform Additions
- Black, Grey or dark blue tights.
- Girls may wear smart, long trousers in the winter, black/grey.
- We have a full range of school bags available on the website.
Items of school uniform with the school logo can be ordered from Karlsports at: www.ksschoolwear.co.uk
Jewellery in School
Children should not wear jewellery in school. Watches can be worn but are the responsibility of the child.
Only ear studs may be worn but these must be removed during any sports lesson. Please help us by bearing these issues in mind if you are considering having your child’s ears pierced.
Hair slides and accessories including braids should be chosen with care as these may be a Health and Safety hazard.
It is Northamptonshire Education Authority Policy that ear studs MUST be removed before a child can go swimming.