We teach a Values focussed Education that has been agreed with pupils, Staff, Parents and Governors.
Our six Values for each year are:
- Respect - Matthew 7.12 - So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
- Happiness - Psalm 37.4 - Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- Courage - Corinthians 15.8 - Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
- Honesty - John 1.6 - If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth.
- Thoughtfulness - Romans 12.2 - Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
- Forgiveness - John 1.9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
SIAMS INSPECTION 2016